Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spread the Evol™

I just had a tasty vegan burrito for a snack—a frozen burrito. An Evol burrito. If you're in a pinch, it's a good, pretty healthy option. Here's why I find them superior to other frozen burritos.

1. They're vegan, and there are 2 flavor options
2. You can put them in the fridge for up to 7 days, which makes it much easier to cook without using a microwave (pan fry), or easier to microwave so the tortilla doesn't turn into a rock hard crispy shell
3. The packaging looks good
4. The copy is clever
5. They're pretty green

I like the Veggie Fajita flavor:


There's also a Tofu and Spinach flavor that I haven't tried:



The ingredients are pretty natural and healthy, considering it's a frozen burrito.



Enjoy! And keep it full of Evol.

1 comment:

  1. I know what all these ingredients are, which is pretty great. I still wonder about all that stuff in Daiya cheese. I love it but I wonder about it. This burrito... I don't wonder. This is good.

    ReplyDelete