Sunday, November 22, 2009

A good cooking day

I keep cooking new stuff, and it today it was especially tasty. For breakfast I had Kashi cereal with Almond milk (unsweetened), based on a suggestion from comments on my blog. It's the first time I had almond milk, and it's delicious.

For lunch I made guacamole with 1 large avocado, garlic and lemon juice. I added half a tomato to it, and the other half to some leftover black beans. I dipped away with my organic blue corn chips. Awesome.



For dinner, I tried something new. I quartered a bag of potatoes, chopped up a red onion, threw in some pressed and whole garlic and some olive oil. I tossed it all together, put it on a baking sheet, and baked it for 30 minutes. Then I tossed green beans in olive oil, with sliced almonds. I turned out great, and I have potatoes left over for lunch or dinner tomorrow. Simple, easy and yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment