Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jonathan Safran Foer on The Colbert Report

This is not to be missed. Foer is still on the media trail, and he recently made it to one of my favorite shows. Enjoy.

I'm really glad Eating Animals is still getting public attention. This book has been life changing in varying degrees for everyone I know who's read it. If you haven't read it, read it. There's a link to buy it on Amazon somewhere on the right side of this blog.


The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Jonathan Safran Foer
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorEconomy

5 comments:

  1. I just finished his book and like Colbert, I too was using a strip of bacon as a place holder. Except I felt horrible about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious clip. I love Colbert, and Foer's book was a major turning point for me. Thanks for posting it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Colbert, but I'm not sure I love him in this clip. He seemed a little disrespectful. I feel like he was promoting himself rather than the book. He teased Foer way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also huge fan of Colbert. He is really very talented person. Colbert Report Episodes has so much news out there. Stephen introduces news story and tell you just what you would need to know from that News. My father and i love to watch The Colbert Report Episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG using the bacon as a bookmark, I'm not sure whether that's hilarious or going too far in devaluing Foer's messge...

    ReplyDelete